BTW – Check out the old Turbo still going strong!
Here is Matt’s tasty recipe:
• Soak your cedar planks for about an hour (I usually soak all of the planks in the set and then freeze them w/plastic wrap in between).
• Skin side down, place your salmon on a lightly olive oiled plank.
• Pour on the mango salsa. (I love the Trader Joe’s mango salsa, but you could make your own ahead of time)
• Cook on your grill, making sure to not let the plank catch fire (water gun in hand).
• After about 15 minutes, remove and serve.
• It’s super easy and tasty.