*NEW* E-Grill II
The EGrill II is all new for 2012, and is the only "true" grill on the market rated for indoor and outdoor use. This one-of-a-kind portable tabletop electric grill is perfect for small spaces, apartments and outdoor recreational activities. Powered by electricity, it is inexpensive to run, easy to use and performs like a grill, not an electric hotplate. The EGrill II is the only electric grill that runs on standard 120v power, reaches 500+ degrees in less than 10 minutes and sells for such a low price.
- Stainless steel and aluminized steel construction
- Halogen technology emits infrared heat, which cooks food from the inside out locking in all the juices
- Built-in safety timer and temperature control
- Cooking grids are screwed in place for safe transportation, but easily removed for quick and easy clean-up
- Perfect for small patio spaces, RV camping, boating and everyday grilling for a small family
- Docking station available
- Overall construction: 430 grade stainless steel and aluminized steel
- Cooking space: 230.6 total sq. inches
- Cooking grid material: cast iron
- 120 volt input power
- 1700 total watt performance (2 850W halogen infrared heating elements)
- Built-In 2-hour safety timer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- 24.5" (W) x 17" (D) x 9.5" (H)
Write a review | Read all reviews
Featured positive reviews:
We couldn't have a gas grill at our condo so, after much research, we decided on the E-Grill. I love it! I have grilled chicken, hamburgers, pork chops and veggies and everything came out juicy and delicious. I was reluctant to try an electric grill because you can't control the temperature. It's all in the timing. I preheat the grill for 15 minutes. This gives the food great grill marks. My husband enjoys the food so much, we have decided to stick with this grill and not get a gas grill when we move into a house. Not only are we very pleased with the taste of the food, it is very easy to clean the grill provided that you "season" the grates first. I would highly recommend this grill to anyone who wants an exceptional electric grill.
Where we live, it is against local ordinances to have grills that are charcoal or propane, so this grill is perfect for our 2nd story balcony. My husband, who is used to propane grills, is happy with our E Grill. We love cooking all sorts of meats, and shish kabobs. Vegetables too.