Franchisee Frequently Asked Questions
What are the business qualifications for becoming a franchisee?
The following are a few qualities we look for in selecting franchisees:
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to manage, motivate and lead people.
- High personal integrity with a full time commitment toward building the business
- Willingness to learn all necessary elements needed to be a successful franchisee.
- Ability to create and implement a comprehensive business plan.
- Ability to execute a plan needed to be a successful franchisee.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to promote great customer service within the store.
- Experience in the retail industry would be helpful.
What are the minimum financial requirements?
The estimated liquid capital of $250,000 and a good credit score and history…
Is there financing available?
There are a number of lenders who specialize in financing franchisees. We are not a direct lender. We offer some incentives on inventory produced under the Grand Hall brand. Those who qualify can learn more.
Are there opportunities in my geographic area of interest?
Fill out the franchise inquiry form and we will get back to within 24-48 hours of your inquiry. .
What is the initial franchise fee?
The initial franchise fee is $40,000 with a term of 10 years . This also includes two BBQG Enterprises Systems (POS) to run your store.
What are the monthly royalties?
Monthly royalties are 3% gross revenues (less sales tax) with minimum advertising spending of 2% of gross revenues.
What can I expect in terms of support?
We will offer you a very comprehensive training plan for you and your sales associates prior to opening your new store. This will include training at our designated corporate location followed by store preparation and staff training before the grand opening at your location. On- going training to you and your staff the most update information on running a Barbeques Galore store.
How much can I earn as a franchisee?
We do not make earnings claims since much depends on your individual skills and the amount of effort you put in to running your business. We encourage you to do your own due diligence. Once you become a franchisee, our franchise team will provide additional financial information necessary to help you prepare your business plan.