You have no items in your shopping cart.
BBQ Grills & Smokers
- BBQ Grills
- Shop by grill type
- Shop by brand
- Beverage & Refrigeration
- Shop by Brand
- Sauces & Seasonings
- BBQ Grill Parts
- Tools & Accessories
Furniture & Entertaining
- Patio Furniture
- Outdoor Shade
- Outdoor Privacy
- Heaters & Fireside
You have no items to compare.
Barbeques Galore respects your privacy. This policy states how we try to protect privacy of personal information we may obtain from your use of this website.
Information Gathering Practices
Here is a description of our information gathering practices for this Barbeques Galore website:
- You can visit www.bbqgalore.com without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself.
- This website lets you give us information about you, but you do not have to. It is your choice.
- Our site uses a request form and email to gather information.
- This site has no chat room, forum, message board, or news group for users. Therefore none of these methods is used to obtain information
How We Use Information You Provide:
- If you choose to give us information, we use it to provide you information.
- We may use your IP address to help us identify you and gather information for statistical purposes.
- It is possible we may share information within the www.bbqgalore.com family. This means our franchisees, our corporate parent and corporate affiliated entities.
- We do not sell, trade or transfer information to others outside the www.bbqgalore.com family.
- It is possible we could engage outside companies or staff from affiliated www.bbqgalore.com companies, to provide services for our web site. They may have access to personal information if needed to perform their functions.
- We must reserve the right to use or disclose information to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our site, or to cooperate with a law enforcement or government or public safety investigation or request.
- If we ever outsource our web management, or if there were ever a corporate sale or other transaction, then information could be shared with an outsource service provider, buyer or the like.
Accuracy/Correction/Updating of Information
- You can control accuracy of information you provide to us. We encourage you to review information for accuracy before you send it to us.
- This site gives you a way to change information previously provided or correct errors. To update or correct information, please send your request in an email by clicking here.
- To ask us to delete information or stop using information you provided, please send your request in an email by clicking here.
You can ask us to remove your information from our database and to not receive future communications. To do this, please send your request in an email by clicking here.
- This site has security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control.
- No security measure provides 100% certainty against all risks. Inadvertent disclosure is possible. Technology changes, computer hackers, and human error are examples why it is impossible for us, or anyone, to guaranty absolutely that your information cannot ever be accessed or disclosed.
- Accordingly, we and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates or other representatives shall not be liable for loss, injury or damage arising from or relating to disclosure of your information. Please do not give us any information that is so confidential or so personal that its release would cause you injury.
Changes to Our Policy
You have no items to compare.