- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sharp cheddar cheese ? shredded or fine diced
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 saltine crackers ? crushed
- 21 large jalapenos
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients besides jalapenos. With a mixer blend all ingredients until cream cheese is smooth. Set aside and refrigerate.
- Cut off tops of jalapenos and remove core and seeds. If jalapenos smell hot I have found that soaking them in milk overnight helps reduce hotness.
- Begin stuffing jalapenos. Roll small amounts of cheese mix by hand into small rolls. Doing this will allow you to slide cheese mix right into the jalapenos. Continue to stuff all jalapenos until all are stuffed. Pack each jalapeno down with finger (to make sure cheese mix is all the way to bottom of pepper)
- Place jalapenos on pepper tray. Its best to cook these standing up. Put on pre-heated grill for 20+ minutes or until peppers are soft and cheese is melted. Enjoy.