T Grill Crossray Stainless
The T Grill is designed to pack amazing power, superior performance and heat control into a grill that doesn't require a lot of patio or balcony space. Its compact and stylish design incorporates a smooth curved hood and hidden gas tank compartment. The two Crossray® infrared burners provide an even, consistent heat while using up to 50% less fuel than traditional burner systems. Australian Chef, Author, and Restauranteur Neil Perry says the T Grill is "simply the best gas fired outdoor kitchen I have ever used". Plus, the new T Grill now features a stainless steel hood.
- "Stainless Steel and powder coated steel construction
- Modern, stylish lines and compact design
- Cast iron cooking grates
- LED indication lights
- The benefits of Crossray® Technology:
- Less gas (fewer BTUs) to reach the same temperature as traditional gas grills
- 80% fewer flare ups than traditional gas grills
- 100% even heat surface"
- "Overall construction: 430 grade stainless steel and powder coated steel
- Burners: 2 Total
- Total BTUs: 26,000
- Cooking space: 360 total sq inches (255 sq. inches main, 105 sq. inches secondary)
- Cooking grid material: porcelain coated cast iron
- Ignition type: electronic
- Available fuel type: liquid propane or natural gas
- 42"" (W) x 25"" (D) x 46"" (H)"
Write a review | No reviews for this product.