The grill topper is every backyard chef’s must-have accessory. A topper immediately increases the versatility of your grill and is extremely easy to use, clean and maintain. Toppers:
- Have a non stick surface and do not require spray each time they are used
- Are easy to clean! Leave a topper on the grill and let the fire burn up any residue, then brush with your grill brush. Most toppers can also be machine washed.
- Keep veggies on the grates! Toppers are great for grilling pencil asparagus, cherry tomatoes, roasting individual peeled garlic cloves, green onions, or any other difficult to grill vegetables
- Makes it easy to grill delicate fish like tilapia, halibut, and snapper. Also great for large amounts of shrimp, scallops, and squid at one time or whole stuffed fish.
- Enable you to grill quesadillas, panini’s, grilled cheese and other “grilled” sandwiches
Explore the variety at Barbeques Galore and get creative with your next topper dish on the grill!