Weber 22" Smokey Mountain
You're going to want to take your time to enjoy every bite of deliciousness prepared in this massive slow-cooking marvel. Two plated steel cooking grates give you a whopping 726 sq. in, of space to cook even the largest meals low, slow and to a tee.
- "Lid and bowl constructed of premium-grade U.S. steel coated with porcelain enamel inside and out
- Rust-resistant, aluminum fuel door makes adding fuel easy and convenient
- Two 22.5"" cooking grates are made of heavy-duty, plated steel and provide ample room for smoking ribs and a roast at the same time
- Porcelain-enameled water pan adds steam to the smoking process, so meat stays moist and tender
- Built-in thermometer allows you to easily monitor your smoker's temperature"
- "2 plated-steel, cooking grates
- Two 22.5 inch diameter cooking areas
- Premium grade cover included
- Cooking area= 726 square inches
- Owners guide and recipes
- Limited warranty
- 23"" (W) x 24"" (D) x 48.5"" (H)"