Weber Spirit E 210
This basic-but-far-from boring model offers two stainless steel burners, a total cooking area of 458 sq. in., and porcelain-enameled cooking grates and FlavorizerŽ bars. You can also move the grill and lock it in place with the convenient, heavy-duty swivel casters.
- "Two SS burners deliver even heat across the cooking grate
- Porcelain-enameled steel lid won't fade or peel
- Enclosed cart hides your LP tank
- SS work surface provides plenty of room for all your grilling needs
- Durable, porcelain-mounted cooking grates are excellent for creating perfect sear marks"
- "2 Stainless steel burners
- Electronic CrossoverŽ ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled FlavorizerŽ bars
- Primary cooking area = 350 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 108 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 458 sq. in.
- Natural gas grill includes 10-foot flexible hose
- 26,000 BTU-per-hour input
- 52"" (W) x 22.5"" (D) x 60"" (H)
- Also avaible in Natural Gas $419.00"