Alfa Allegro Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Antique Red Color - FXALLE-LROA-T
Short Description:Stainless Steel exterior and dome; Thick Refractory Ceramic cooking floor; Patented Forninox Technology offers multi-layered Ceramic Fiber heat resistant up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
This wooden oven is designed for gardens and families. The large dimensions and mouth are ideal for cooking 4 pizzas in 90 seconds, and 8.8 lbs of bread with each oven load. Wooden garden oven that can even be used on balconies or terraces. It has the refractory floor of professional ovens. The stainless steel dome is studied to quickly reach operating temperature. Ceramic fiber insulation that maintains long-lasting warmth and reduces wood consumption to a minimum.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and transmit it from the bottom up to the food for cooking. The stainless steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood. Ceramic fiber insulation ensures long life inside the oven.
- Allegro is equipped with a pyrometer that allows checking the temperature of the combustion chamber. The wide door equipped with two ergonomic wooden handles allows you to adjust the drainage inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- The colored parts of the oven are powder coated to withstand high temperatures.
- Recommended fuel wood or lump charcoal
- Propane or Natural Gas Option
- Max oven temperature 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chimney dimensions 7.0""
- Cooking Floor 39.4"" x 27.6""
- Cooking Floor height 37.4""
- Oven mouth width 23.2""