You have no items in your shopping cart.
The new “L” series grills feature an electronic push button ignition system that does not require batteries. It also includes interior halogen lights (controlled by a push button located on the right side of the unit) ideal for evening grilling. Requires 120 Volt AC power.
All Built-in models available in natural gas with propane conversion kit included.
- Primary Cooking Surface: 36” x 18” (648 sq. in.)
- Main Burners: 50,000 BTUs
- Backburner: 12,000 BTUs
- Cutout: 37" (W) x 19.5" (D) x 8.5" (H)
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy duty 300 series stainless steel construction
- Halogen lights
- 120 Volt power source required
- Advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Electronic push button ignition
- Easy to use drip collection system
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, usually ships out within 7-10 Business Days|
|Additional Burners||Rear Rotisserie, Sear|
|Additional Features||Integrated Temperature Gauge, Interior Lighting, Knob Lighting|
|Main Burner BTUs||50,000|
|Rear Rotisserie Burner BTUs||12,000|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||648|
|Cutout dimensions||37” (W) x 19.5” (D) x 8.5” (H)|
|FireMagic Config||without Rotisserie Backburner|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.