You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Evo Affinity 25E Cooktop is designed for indoor residential kitchens. An extremely capable cooking appliance, the Affinity 25E is ideal for warming, holding foods, and for low-to-high temperature preparations. Foods can be prepared directly on the cook surface and indirectly using and pots and pans like traditional stove top cooking.
The 25E has a 25" (635mm) diameter ceramic clad steel cook surface heated underneath by a single dual-zone electric heater. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Electric heaters deliver heat to each cook surface zone via separate inner and outer control knobs. Individual temperature monitoring is digitally displayed for each zone. Surface temperatures range from 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems associated with traditional square griddles. The heater system is electronically controlled and engaged with an On/Off button.
The LCD display shows inner and outer set temperatures that correspond to each respective analog knob position. A display icon illuminates whenever a heater becomes active. A Mode selector displays actual momentary temperature at both inner and outer cook surface zones. A Hot Surface warning indicator illuminates when surface temperatures are above 150F (66ºC). Operating on 208V-230V, the Affinity 25E Cooktop is the perfect centerpiece for any kitchen. For indoor social cooking spaces, try designing your Evo into your kitchen island.
Circular Cooktop For Indoor Residential Kitchens
- 25” (635mm) circular ceramic clad steel cooking surface.
- Two (2) temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 150ºF to 525ºF (66ºC to 274ºC).
- Electronically-monitored dual independent heaters.
- Analog knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Digital temperature display for inner and outer zones.
- Inner heater zone: 1220 watt; outer heater zone: 3140 watt.
Designed For Custom Built-In Installations
- Install to stone or wood with zero clearance requirement.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Steamer lids and roasting racks included.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking Techniques: sauté, braise, grill, fry, pan fry, roast, poach, vegetable and starch preparation.
- Cooking surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Electric heater is protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in doors at each outward side of control panel.
All Evo Grills are Shipped With:
- One (1) Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Spatulas
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cleaner & Protectant
- One (1) Evo Cookbook
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, expected to ship in 2-4 weeks|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||491|