You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Evo Affinity 30G Cooktop is the perfect solution for outdoor kitchens where the emphasis is on social cooking. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30G has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel (optional ceramic-clad cook surface available) heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225°F to 550°F (121°C to 288°C) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in front doors at right and left side of the control panel. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas, the Affinity 30G Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space with any outdoor kitchen.
Circular Flattop Grill
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two (2) temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550°F (121°C to 228°C).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
- Optional ceramic-clad cook surface upgrade.
Designed For Custom Outdoor Kitchens
- Install to steel, or combustibles with 3/8” min. clearance.
- Install to end base or right angle counter configurations.
- Circular cook surface and radius control panel opens design possibilities.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
All Evo Grills are Shipped With:
- One (1) Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Spatulas
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cleaner & Protectant
- One (1) Evo Cookbook
|Additional Features||Individual Electronic Ignition System|
|Total BTUs||Propane: 37,638 | Natural Gas: 36,267|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||30" diameter|
|Cutout dimensions||27.53125" (W) x 26.25" (D) x 7.65625" (H)|
|Product dimensions||11.375" (H) x 36.15625" (W)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.