You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Broil King® Baron™ S590 features 805 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, reversible heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, and stainless steel drop-down side shelves and enclosed cabinet base.
- Five (5) main stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- 50,000 BTU main burner
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner
- 555 sq. in. primary cooking space
- 250 sq. in. warming rack space
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- Rotisserie kit included
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel lid with rugged cast aluminium end caps
- Enclosed cabinet with stainless steel doors
- Stainless steel control panel
- Stainless steel drop-down side shelves
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner which is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Try using the side burner to reduce the drippings from rotisserie or convection grilling to create delicious barbecue gravy. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends. This is a fantastic feature in hot climates. It keeps the heat outdoors. In rural areas, should the power ever go out, you have an alternative means of preparing food.
The powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner - the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox allowing you to barbecue 2-3 chickens at one time. Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or even igniting, thereby eliminating the possibility of flare-up. Like all other components, it is built to last. Durable 430 Stainless Steel ensures a reliable, trouble free burner.
Heavy Cast Iron Cooking Grids
Broil King's heavy duty cast iron cooking grids are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking.
Built-In Control Knob Lights
The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll find attractive and functional after sunset.
Electronic Ignition System
The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
The durable, stainless steel side shelves with tool hooks are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces.
Fold-Down Side Shelves
The durable, stainless steel side shelves are designed to quickly and easily fold down for convenient storage in tight spaces. This feature is standard on all Baron™ series models.
Level Q™ Leg Levelers
Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King® on uneven surfaces.
|SKU||353502 / 353503|
|Part No||923584 / 923587|
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, expected to ship in 2-4 weeks|
|Additional Burners||Rear Rotisserie, Side|
|Additional Features||Enclosed Storage, Heavy Duty Locking swivel casters, Individual Electronic Ignition System, Integrated Temperature Gauge, Knob Lighting, Side Shelf|
|Main Burner BTUs||50,000|
|Side Burner BTUs||10,000|
|Rear Rotisserie Burner BTUs||15,000|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||805|
|Cooking Grid||Cast Iron|
|Product dimensions||24" (W) x 63.5" (L) x 45.5" (H)|