You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Imperial™ 590 features 875 sq. in. total cooking surface and includes 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, built-in oven lights, illuminated control knobs, 5 professional cast stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, and electronic ignition. The 590 features stainless steel side shelves with right side storage drawer and an enclosed cabinet base with stainless steel door and utility drawers.
- 5 main stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- 55,000 BTU main burner
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner
- 625 sq. in. primary cooking space
- 250 sq. in. warming rack space
- Cast stainless steel grids
- Rotisserie kit included
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Rigid steel cabinet with stainless steel doors and drawers
- Stainless steel side shelves with one pull-out drawer
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes
- Built-in lights located in the cook box and on the control knobs
- Rear mounted dual outlet power bar for rotisserie and other electrical appliances
The powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner - the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox allowing you to barbecue 2-3 chickens at one time. Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or even igniting, thereby eliminating the possibility of flare-up. Like all other components, it is built to last. Durable 430 Stainless Steel ensures a reliable, trouble free burner.
The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner which is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Try using the side burner to reduce the drippings from rotisserie or convection grilling to create delicious barbecue gravy. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends. This is a fantastic feature in hot climates. It keeps the heat outdoors. In rural areas, should the power ever go out, you have an alternative means of preparing food.
Professional Cast Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
Broil King® proudly introduces "cast stainless steel" cooking grids available exclusively on the Imperial™ Series. Begin with the easy-to-clean maintenance and long lasting durability of stainless steel. Like their cast iron counterpart, these grids have two sides. One side is pointed for perfect steak house grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting.
Electronic Ignition System
The Sure-Lite™ dual-electrode ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
Built-In Control Knob Lights
The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll find attractive and functional after sunset.
Level Q™ Leg Levelers
Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King® on uneven surfaces.
Pull-Out Tank Drawer
Propane tank changes are quick and easy with Broil King's pull-out tank drawer. This feature is standard on all Imperial™ series propane models.
Built-In Oven Lights
With just a simple push of a button, the built-in oven lights allow you to see what you're grilling at night. The control knobs also illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll only get on Imperial™ models.
|SKU||958884 / 958887|
|Part No||958884 / 958887|
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, expected to ship in 2-4 weeks|
|Additional Burners||Rear Rotisserie, Side|
|Additional Features||Enclosed Storage, Heavy Duty Locking swivel casters, Individual Electronic Ignition System, Integrated Temperature Gauge, Interior Lighting, Knob Lighting, Side Shelf|
|Main Burner BTUs||55,000|
|Side Burner BTUs||10,000|
|Rear Rotisserie Burner BTUs||15,000|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||875|
|Cooking Grid||Stainless Steel|
|Product dimensions||24.8" (W) x 68.7" (L) x 49.2" (H)|