You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Broil King® Regal™ 590 Pro features 875 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system, 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners, stainless steel side shelves, illuminated control knobs, and an enclosed cabinet base.
- Five (5) main stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners
- 55,000 BTU main burner
- 10,000 BTU side burner
- 15,000 BTU rear rotisserie burner
- 625 sq. in. primary cooking space
- 250 sq. in. warming rack space
- Stainless steel cooking grids
- Rotisserie kit included
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Linear-Flow™ valves with 180° sensi-touch™ control
- Sure-lite™ electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp™ thermometer
- Stainless steel cookbox with cast aluminium end caps
- Black porcelain enamelled roll-action lid with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Stylish and durable stainless steel handles
- Rigid steel cabinet with black powder coat painted doors
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q™ leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes plus an integrated storage shelf
- Built-in control knob lights
The high-powered 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner which is integrated into the side shelf. Side burners are great for preparing side dishes, vegetables, sauces, stir fry, or even bacon and eggs. Try using the side burner to reduce the drippings from rotisserie or convection grilling to create delicious barbecue gravy. Now you can prepare the entire meal outdoors in the company of your family and friends. This is a fantastic feature in hot climates. It keeps the heat outdoors. In rural areas, should the power ever go out, you have an alternative means of preparing food.
The powerful 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner - the ultimate method for slow roasting chickens, turkeys, and roasts. The direct flame rear rotisserie burners fill the full width of the cookbox allowing you to barbecue 2-3 chickens at one time. Indirect heat prevents drippings from burning or even igniting, thereby eliminating the possibility of flare-up. Like all other components, it is built to last. Durable 430 Stainless Steel ensures a reliable, trouble free burner.
Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
Heavy stainless steel grids provide even heat and excellent heat retention for improved searing performance. The 9mm thickness of Broil King® heavy stainless steel cooking grids is among the heaviest in the industry. The spacing between each tine on the cooking grid, is designed to maintain an ideal combination of food contact surface for searing and open space allowing heat to radiate from the burner and Flav-R-Wave™.
Built-In Control Knob Lights
The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you'll find attractive and functional after sunset.
Sure-Lite™ Ignition System
The Sure-Lite™ electronic ignition offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
Stainless Steel Side Shelves
Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins.
Pull-Out Tank Drawer
Propane tank changes are quick and easy with Broil King's pull-out tank drawer. This feature is standard on all Imperial™ series propane models.
Locking Swivel Casters with Level Setting
Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King® on uneven surfaces.
|SKU||958244 / 958247|
|Part No||958244 / 958247|
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, expected to ship in 2-4 weeks|
|Additional Burners||Rear Rotisserie, Side|
|Additional Features||Enclosed Storage, Heavy Duty Locking swivel casters, Individual Electronic Ignition System, Integrated Temperature Gauge, Knob Lighting, Side Shelf|
|Main Burner BTUs||55,000|
|Side Burner BTUs||10,000|
|Rear Rotisserie Burner BTUs||15,000|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||875|
|Product dimensions||24.8" (W) x 62.5" (L) x 49.2" (H)|