FOGO Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal - 17.6 Lb.

Be the first to review this product

Availability: Out of stock

$19.99
Product Out of Stock Subscription
Email
(Notify me when this product is back in stock)

Quick Overview

FOGO Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal is the perfect fuel for direct and indirect grilling as well as smoking. It lights quickly, burns hotter/longer, and has a delicious oaky flavor.

  • All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal great for smaller Kamado grills like BGE Minimax, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Mountain, and barrel type smokers & grills
  • Delicious Oaky Hardwood Smoked Flavor
  • Lights quickly and burns hotter and longer
  • Restaurant Quality
  • The pieces are mostly medium-sized around 2" to 3" (70%) with the rest at 1.3" to 2" (30%)
  • Works well for direct and indirect grilling as well as smoking

Quality

It all starts with quality ingredients. All hardwoods are carfully selected and seasons.

Hand Made

Master artisans slowly burn the wood based on years of experience. The color of the smoke tells them when the process is done and the charcoal is ready.

Premium Charcoal

The charcoal is passed through screens to separate small pieces and dust. Only the best pieces make it into every bag and onto your grill.

SKU 320020
Weight 18.0000
Manufacturer Fogo
Part No FB8
Accessory Type Chips, Chunks & Charcoal
Brand Fogo
Flavor Oak
Item Type Charcoal

Write Your Own Review

How do you rate this product? *

Review Form 1 * 2 * 3 * 4 * 5 *
Price
Overall
Quality

 

Prop 65 WarningWARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.