Evo Professional Classic Tabletop Flattop Gas Grill - Natural Gas - 10-0021-NG
Black Friday Deal! 10% Off All Evo Grill Models!
Sale Ends 12/07/21Bring social cooking to your outdoor kitchen at home or on the road with the Evo Professional Tabletop. It has a 30" (762mm) diameter black seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Surface temperatures range from 225°F to 550°F (121°C to 288°C) from the center to the outside edge. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Designed and built in America - made to last a lifetime.
The Evo Residential Professional Tabletop is the perfect solution for demanding to delicate food preparation and for applications where fast temperature recovery is needed. The Residential Professional Tabletop has a 30” (762mm) diameter seasoned steel cook surface heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225°F to 550°F (121°C to 288°C) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. A separate spill over tray is mounted to one side of the drip pan for containing and holding pan debris. Operating on Propane LP Gas or Natural Gas, the Professional Tabletop is an ideal grill for creating a social cooking space on your backyard patio or cooking events away from home.
- Width: 40 inches
- Height: 14 inches
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Weight: 181 lbs
Circular Flattop Grill For Home Or On The Road
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 550ºF (121ºC to 288ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 48,000 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 48,000 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition.
- LP Propane gas or Natural Gas.
Designed To Setup And Cook Outdoors
- Easy setup on picnic or banquet table.
- Heat shield prevents heat from damaging surface below.
- Extra long gas hose allows easy placement of gas tank.
- Quick release removable cook surface and drip pan.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with side mounted spill collection tray.
All Evo Grills are Shipped With:
- One (1) Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Spatulas
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- One (1) Evo Cookbook
EVO Limited Warranty
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original residential consumer-purchaser that the Evo grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is for the benefit of the original consumer-purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details: Click Here