You have no items in your shopping cart.
The grandest of them all. The Grand Turbo 40" grill will certainly make you the envy of the neighborhood. This griller’s dream constructed in grade-304 stainless steel comes with seven burners totaling 85,000 BTUs of pure cooking power and 1,004 total square inches of grilling space. It gives home chefs the kind of power and precise control they need to grill meat and vegetables like a pro.
Same cutout specs as older Grand Turbo models.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Seven Burners (seven total burners will be at your fingertips with 85,000 BTUs total - four traditional main burners, two infrared sear burners, and one infrared rotisserie rear burner that is now wider for larger rotisserie cooks)
- Primary Cooking Area (square inches): 712
- Warming Rack Area (square inches): 292
- Radiant Heat System (high-grade, perforated ceramic bricks, distribute heat evenly to the cooking surface while also preheating your grill faster)
- Exterior LED Lighting (dazzling blue lights accent the control knobs when in the off position and turn red when gas is flowing)
- Rounded and polished edges
- 10mm Hexagonal Cooking Grates
- Interior Halogen Lighting
- Spring Assisted Hood
- Rotisserie Kit
- Smoker Box (infuse your food with great, smokey flavor using the smoker box and your choice of wood chips)
- Built-In Temperature Gauge
Warranty Information*Barbeques Galore will warrant to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER of this gas grill that it will be free of defects in material and workmanship for set periods below from the date of purchase when used under normal outdoor use and correct assembly:
- Cooking Grids - Limited Lifetime Warranty (No rust through or burn through)
- Burners - Limited Lifetime Warranty (No rust through or burn through)
- Flame Tamers, Valves and Plastic Components - 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Electronic Components - 1 Year Warranty
- Paint Coatings - 2 Year Limited Warranty for color fading or peeling
- All Other Stainless Steel Parts - Limited Lifetime Warranty
*For official warranty information, please consult your grill’s owner’s manual.
|SKU||369400 (LP) / 369401 (NG)|
|Part No||B4019LP / B4019NG|
|Additional Burners||Rear Rotisserie, Sear|
|Additional Features||Integrated Temperature Gauge, Interior Lighting, Knob Lighting, Integrated Smoker Box, Spring Assisted Hood|
|Main Burner BTUs||12,000|
|Side Burner BTUs||12,000|
|Sear Burner BTUs||13,000|
|Cooking Area (Square Inches)||1,004|
|Cooking Grid||Stainless Steel|
|Cutout dimensions||38.75” (W) x 24.5” (D) x 10" (H)|
|Product dimensions||40.5" (W) x 22.5" (D) x 10.5" (H)|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic) known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more info on Prop 65, go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.