You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lovinflame Fuel has a flash point of 104 ºC (220 ºF), classifying it as a non-flammable fuel. This means the fuel can be safely stored and transported under normal temperatures, only igniting when paired with their patented stainless steel wick. As a water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source, Lovinflame Fuel can be disposed of along with other household goods, and can be safely burned with minimal emissions.
Two bottles (2 liters) of Lovinflame Fuel will provide up to four hours of burn-time for the tabletop and vent-free fireplaces.
- Water-soluble and non-toxic fuel source
- Non-flammable fuel with high flash point up to 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Designed for safety - only ignites when paired with the patented Lovinflame stainless steel wick
- Clean-burning - releases water vapor and CO2
- Flames do not spread if fuel is spilled
- Safe for transport and storage
- Easy to clean - fuel can be easily wiped away with a wet rag or wet paper towel
- 1 Liter/Bottle
- High flash point, at 104 ºC / 220 ºF
- Non-flammable fuel, classified as Class IIIB by NFPA 30 (National Fire Protection Association)
- Not a DOT (Department of Transportation) controlled material
- For your safety, only use Lovinflame Fuel with Lovinflame products
For your safety
Use Lovinflame Fuel only with Lovinflame fireplaces and candles. Lovinflame Fuel is water-soluble, non-toxic, and non-flammable, with a high flash point of 104 ºC / 220 ºF. The fuel is specifically formulated to work with the patented stainless steel wick. Never use alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, oils or other flammable substances with your Lovinflame fireplace or fuel.