Accessibility Statement for BBQGalore.com
Grand Home Holdings Inc., dba Barbeques Galore (“Barbeques Galore” or “we”) is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Barbeques Galore takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of BBQGalore.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. BBQGalore.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard. See Limitations below.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of BBQGalore.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on BBQGalore.com:
- Phone: 1-800-GRILLUP
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: 2650 E. Lindsay Privado Dr. Ste. A, Ontario, CA 91761
We try to respond to feedback within 1-2 Business Days.
Accessibility of BBQGalore.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of BBQGalore.com, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for BBQGalore.com:
- Third Party Plug-ins & Widgets: Some third party plug-ins are not ADA/WCAG 2.0 Compliant because we cannot make modifications to these closed systems. Where possible, we try to limit the use of these plug-ins and find compliant alternatives.. Please contact us, by any method available, as soon as possible if you encounter an issue.
Grand Home Holdings dba Barbeques Galore assessed the accessibility of BBQGalore.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation through the use of Accessibility Compliance Web Tools
This statement was last modified December 31, 2019.