Best American Made Gas Grills for 2020
An American made gas grill is the perfect addition for your upcoming 4th of July celebration. It’s 2020, which means it is time to throw out that old rusted grill on your back patio and upgrade for a highly durable piece of cooking equipment that will maximize the flavor of your food.
There are many American made gas grills that fit the quota for top functioning features. Whether you need a freestanding, built-in, or drop-in grill, there is something available. Take a look at these best American made gas grills for 2020 and think about how you will upscale your cooking for the new decade.
1. Best American Made Gas Grill for Portability
The Broil King Signet 320 Grill w/ Dual Tube Burners is a fantastic find for those who enjoy cooking all different types of food, all at once. The three stainless steel Dual-Tube burners on the grill help to distribute the heat more efficiently and reduce the common grilling problem of hot and cold spots. Use the porcelain coated warming rack to slightly heat buns and veggies while the main course seers on the juice-retaining cast iron cooking grids below.
- Reversible, heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- Dual-Tube patented burner distributes heat evenly amongst all areas of the grilling surface
- Maximum heat-control capabilities with Linear Flow valves, 180-degree Sensi-Touch control knobs
- Electronic ignition system
2. Best American Made Built-In Gas Grill for Nighttime Grilling
A balanced distribution of heat is critical for successfully cooking rotisserie-style. The Delta Heat 32" Gas Grill has only the best two-position rotisserie with a heavy-duty stainless steel motor, as well as a double-lined hood to keep the heat shared between all regions of the grill and its burners. The perfectly welded construction keeps all the parts and mirror polished accents in place and looking their best for years to come.
- 9V electronic ignition for a quick-started grilling session
- 18-gauge stainless steel U-burners and one IR sear burner
- Interior halogen and LED control panel lights for nighttime cooking
- 525 sq. in. grilling space with 174 sq. in. warming rack
- Integrated infrared rotisserie burner
3. Best Compact American Made Built-In Gas Grill
With advanced high-quality 300 series stainless steel burners, the American Outdoor Grill 24-inch w/ Rotisserie cooks food to perfection and gives you the advantage of an easy-to-use drip collection system. This new series of grill eliminates the need for electricity and maximizes all the features you would want in a built-in barbecue grill.
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids for perfectly seared meats, potatoes, and vegetables
- Two main burners with 32,000 BTUs
- Rapid Light piezo ignition system
- Available in natural gas with propane conversion kit included
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control
- 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
4. Best American Made Gas Grill for Largest Grilling Area
The Alfresco 42-Inch Gas Grill w/ Sear Zone has an enormous grilling area, including a 3-position warming rack and integrated rotisserie system. The customer-adored refrigerated base cabinet keeps ingredients fresh until they are ready to cook and protects the food while it waits. Grilling at night is also not only possible but is a breeze because of the interior lighting and knob lighting.
- Three 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 82,500 BTUs
- Integrated rear rotisserie system and smoker system
- 770 sq. in. grilling area
- Push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- Spring-assisted hood for easy opening
5. Best American Made Drop-In Charcoal Grill
For the most authentic yet luxurious look to an outdoor kitchen, the Firemagic 24" Firemaster Drop-In Charcoal Grill sets a new standard. The charcoal grill drops right into the top of a countertop island and has a small easy-access door, which can hold either charcoal or wood chunks. Charcoal grills come in a variety of models, but drop-in charcoal grills have the cleanest look above its contenders. Use the large 368 sq. in. grilling surface to cook all types of food without having to worry about uneven heating.
- 368 sq. in. cooking surface
- Heavy-duty, durable black powder coat enameled steel
- Crank handle for adjusting the height of the charcoal pan
6. Best American Made Built-In Gas Grill for Rotisserie
Rotisserie gas grills are the best tool for cooking chicken. The Hestan 42" Built-in Gas Grill has a chain-driven rotisserie that is virtually silent and concealed. The rotisserie and the high performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner are powerful with 18,000 and 25,000 BTUs for ultimate performance and efficient cooking. Built-in grills should have all the same features and more than freestanding grills, and the Hestan does just that.
- Motion-activated halogen under-hood lighting
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie / searing / finishing burner
- High performance 321 stainless steel Trellis Burner (25,000 BTUs)
- Rotisserie motor system – chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motor
- One-push automatic ignition system
- Zamak die-cast knobs, burner indicators, and bezels
Best American Made Grill in 2020
The best-rated American made gas grill of 2020 is the Broil King Signet 320 Grill w/ Dual Tube Burners. It is the best-rated gas grill and the most portable option for someone who intends to push around the grill in-between grilling session. The value is exceptional for the price.
A more luxurious option is the Hestan 42” Built-in Gas Grill, but it will come at a bit higher cost.
Each of these American made gas grills has all the capabilities needed for searing a perfectly juicy steak and any other type of food you desire. Although the Broil King Signet is the best, another American made gas grill may have the best grilling characteristics for your style of cooking.