Outdoor Kitchen Storage Best Sellers
Shop Outdoor Kitchen Deals
Save $750 or More on your Hestan Outdoor Kitchen
Extra 15% Off Outdoor Kitchen Packages
Extra 10% Off Outdoor Kitchen Packages
Extra 5% Off Outdoor Kitchen Packages
Outdoor Kitchen Storage
Outdoor BBQ islands allow you to seamlessly entertain guests while cooking. But remember, a few components must be installed to guarantee your safety. For instance, if your outdoor kitchen is designed from a combustible material like wood, then an insulated grill jacket is a necessary investment.
It curbs the combustible materials from coming into direct contact with a piping hot grill. In turn, this not only safeguards the grill’s undercarriage against the elements but also prevents your outdoor kitchen’s structure from warping or burning.
The presence of a gas grill such as propane or natural gas counterparts, calls for the installation of essential BBQ island components such as vent panels.
- If you’re using a natural gas appliance, the vent panels must be as installed as high as possible due to the significant rise of natural gas.
- Propane is a weighty gas, so it sinks. Therefore, if this fuel type powers your grill, then the gas vents should be installed as low as possible.
- The installation of gas vents is ideally every 4 to 6 feet.
A Few Extras To Spruce Things Up
Here’s a breakdown of a few BBQ island components that you can factor in for aesthetic purposes and added convenience.
- Umbrella: If your outdoor kitchen doesn’t have sufficient shade, then an umbrella is a wise investment, particularly on the days when the sun is out with a vengeance. You’ll have a shade that’s ideal for you and the members of your household or guests to enjoy some downtime.
- Trim Kits: If you want to layer your outdoor kitchen with a professional finish, trim kits are your holy grail. An expert will install them around the rough cut holes for your outdoor appliances and storage.
- Wind Guards: They come in handy for those that reside in windy or coastal regions or grill on their balconies. Wind guards prevent unwelcoming winds from putting out your fire during cookouts.
Our in-house experts are always available to recommend other BBQ island components you can buy. So, give them a ring today!