The Big Green Egg – Things To Know
Big Green Egg Kamado Grills are a type of grill made of ceramic. They are known for their heat retention, and because they can reach high temperatures, they are great for cooking steaks, chicken, fish, and other types of meat.
Even though BGE started the kamado craze in the 1970s, their arrival from Japan revolutionized cooking. In 1974, BGE opened in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). The company created by Ed Fisher allowed all Americans to purchase a kamado. The present model of BGE is the result of a marriage between ancient knowledge and cutting-edge innovation.
Here are some things to consider if you're interested in purchasing one of these grills:
- The Big Green Egg Kamado Grill is ceramic, which makes it highly durable
- It can reach up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit, far higher than most other grills
- It is multipurpose cookware that you can use for grilling, smoking, baking, and roasting
- BGE is also simple to operate and comes with a temperature gauge and a damper
- You may purchase a variety of different charcoals for the Big Green Egg, allowing you to control the flavor of your cuisine
- Unlike other brands of grills on the market, this one does not require any additional assembly after it arrives at your door.
- Highly durable and lasting for years, it can withstand harsh weather conditions and is ideal for indoor and outdoor cooking