Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2020
There is no better start to constructing an outdoor kitchen than choosing the best built-in gas grill. If you have not found yourself a grill already, 2020 is the perfect time to start looking. Old grills are out, and new ones are on the market with all new features and capabilities.
There is a lot to gain from adding a built-in gas grill to your kitchen design, and it could be precisely what you need to tie everything together.
A built-in gas grill is one of the most essential included features of an outdoor kitchen because they give a more natural impression to the grilling space compared to the effect of a freestanding grill. It is not to say that one is better than the other, but freestanding grills tend to look placed and like they do not belong with the outdoor decor.
Especially with a fully encompassing outdoor kitchen complete with counters, a sink, and other amenities, the design-oriented appearance of a built-in grill looks subtle with adjoining countertops.
Top-Rated Built-In Gas Grills for 2020
- Barbeques Galore Turbo 32-inch 4-Burner Built-In Grill
- Barbeques Galore Turbo Elite 32-inch 4-Burner Built-In BBQ Gas Grill
- Twin Eagles 42-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Grill with Sear Zone & Infrared Rotisserie Burner
- American Outdoor Grill L-Series 30-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Grill with Rotisserie
- Fire Magic Choice C540i Built-In Grill
- Fire Magic E660i Echelon Gourmet Built-In Griddle
1. Best-Rated Built-In Gas Grill
As a grill master, investing in a steadfast built-in gas grill is the wisest decision you can make. The more quality you demand now when purchasing a built-in gas grill, the more likely it is to continue to function over the years. The Barbeques Galore Turbo 32-inch 4-Burner Built-In Grill is a primary example of a built-in gas grill that is proven to last. The Turbo line of Barbeques Galore BBQs has persisted for over 30 years and continues to satisfy to this very day.
- Interior halogen lighting
- Four 48,000-BTU burners
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Sturdy 430 stainless steel construction
- Optional rotisserie kit available
- Beveled high-grade ceramic briquettes for even heat distribution
2. Best Built-In Gas Grill for High Power
Here is yet another Turbo built-in gas grill. This remarkable grill is the Elite version of a 4-burner Turbo grill and provides an extra 12,000 BTUs of power, placing it at a total of 60,000 BTUs. At a reduced price, the Barbeques Galore Turbo Elite 32-inch 4-Burner Built-In BBQ Gas Grill can complete the look of an outdoor kitchen without costing too much.
- 60,000 BTUs of power
- Interior halogen lighting
- Exterior LED lighting
- Rotisserie kit included
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Beveled high-grade ceramic briquettes
3. Best-Quality Built-In Gas Grill
High-quality grills are the only grills worth buying. High-grade stainless steel and other exceptional characteristics like the type of ignition and power level are indicative of the best built-in grill. The best feature for effortless nighttime grilling is interior and exterior lighting. The Twin Eagles 42-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Grill with Sear Zone & Infrared Rotisserie Burner has lighting on the control panel, as well as interior lights that come on when the grill hood opens.
- Three main 14-gauge 304 stainless steel burners with a lifetime warranty
- Hexagonal grates
- Hood-activated interior lighting
- LED control panel lights
- Large capacity smoker box
- Sear zone and infrared rear rotisserie burner
4. Best Built-In Gas Grill for High-Powered Backburner
The American Outdoor Grill L-Series 30-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Grill with Rotisserie has straightforward features; all of its parts are heavy-duty stainless steel, and the burners have a considerable level of power on both the main burners and backburner. It has everything you need for cooking in your outdoor kitchen.
- Diamond Sear stainless steel cooking grids
- Solid brass temperature control valves
- Heavy-duty 300 series stainless steel construction and burners
- 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Electronic push-button ignition
- Analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels
5. Best Built-In Gas Grill for Simplicity
The Fire Magic Choice C540i Built-In Grill has a simple appearance with all-stainless steel construction. Some outdoor kitchens need simple-looking appliances, especially if the landscape surrounding the outdoor kitchen is elaborate. The inside of the grill is sleek as well with a heavy-duty stainless steel cooking grid. It has one of the best-looking cooking surfaces.
- 540 sq. in. main cooking surface
- 57,000 BTUs for the main burners
- Analog thermometer with stainless steel bezel (measures up to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Three main burners
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel cooking grid
6. Best Built-In Gas Grill for Open Cooking Surface
The Fire Magic E660i Echelon Gourmet Built-In Griddle is a next-level built-in grill. Instead of a flip-up cover, this built-in grill is flat with a removable flat-top cover. This type of grill makes an entirely different look for the outdoor kitchen. Built-in grills that are flush with the edge of a countertop are cleaner looking than other built-in grills and make the outdoor cooking area feel more natural rather than forced.
- 30” x 18” cooking area
- 3/8” thick warp-free stainless steel griddle surface
- Easy-to-clean grease pan with removable trays
- Protective stainless steel cover
- Available in natural gas or propane versions
Best Built-In Gas Grill for 2020
The best built-in gas grill for 2020 is the Barbeques Galore Turbo 32-inch 4-Burner Built-In Grill and its Turbo Elite counterpart. The Turbo Elite version of the built-in grill has considerably more power.
In close second is the Twin Eagles 42-Inch 3-Burner Built-in Grill with Sear Zone & Infrared Rotisserie Burner. The Twin Eagles grill has slightly better quality and an included infrared rotisserie kit.
For unique features, like rotisserie burners, special lighting, or high-power requirements, choose from one of the top 3 built-in gas grills. Any of these grills could be an exceptional addition to an outdoor kitchen. If you need a particularly unique built-in grill, for more griddle-like purposes, try out the Fire Magic E660i Echelon Gourmet Built-In Griddle.