Find the Top Weber Grill Models at a Low Price
As one of the renowned brands, Weber Grills have been the go-to option for many users. They were not only one of the first names in outdoor cooking, but their grills have also stood the test of time.
In addition to their legendary charcoal grills, Weber churns out grilling parts and accessories, gas grills, and smokers, all of which can withstand anything Mother Nature throws at them.
As a leader in the grilling sector, Weber has impressive features that won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Their grills are a favorite for millions of people because they are reliable, rugged, and provide a memorable grilling experience with every use.
Find out more about the best Weber Grills we have to offer!
Why Choose Weber Grills?
Let’s explore a few reasons to choose these grills over other brands that have littered the market.
- Reliable Cooking System: With Weber Grills, you can enjoy uniform cooking, minimal flare-ups, lack of hot and cold spots, and a consistent outcome.
- Outstanding Customer Service: As a brand that is renowned for its impressive customer support, Weber Grills not only arrive on time but also all customers’ issues that may crop up are resolved with utmost efficiency.
- Solid Warranty: Weber is a brand that takes pride in the workmanship and quality of their products. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that they constantly update their warranties to better serve their large customer base.
- Excellent Value for Money: It’s no secret that when you purchase a product, you expect to get the best bang for your buck. From built-in grills to portable models and everything in between, Weber products are a great addition to your outdoor space.
- The Biggest Name in the Barbeque World: The journey began with the first Weber Kettle Grill in 1952, and the initial objective of grilling perfect steak lives on to date.
The Weber Grills Collections
Weber Genesis II: It features the high-performing GS4 system, an excellent grease management system, and flavorizer bars constructed from heavy-duty stainless steel.
These models come with porcelain-enameled cooking grates, and you can choose between the 4-burner and 3-burner configurations. As the better version, the Weber Genesis II Special Edition with three burners, a motion-activated handle light, and cooking grates that are 9mm thick and built from stainless steel.
Weber Genesis II Stainless Steel LID: These models come in 4-burner and 3-burner configurations along with 7mm cooking grates made of heavy-duty stainless steel.
Weber Summit: These are the only collection of Weber Grills that are freestanding and built-in and come in 6-burner and 4-burner configurations. They come with cooking grids and flavorizer bars made of 304-grade stainless steel, a removable warming rack, sear station, rotisserie, and LED lid knobs. The freestanding counterparts have a side burner, and tuck-away rotisserie motor included.
Weber Q: These grills are available in freestanding options for portability when you want to switch things up a bit. Whether you’re tailgating or camping, among other outdoor adventures, Weber Q Gas Grills are your best bet.
Designed with the outdoors in mind, they are not only lightweight but also come with a corrosion-resistant cast aluminum lid. Along with a boatload of handy optional accessories, the portable models come in a broad range of colors that can brighten up your day.
Weber Grills: Parts and Accessories
If your Weber grill is beginning to show its age, replacement parts can breathe new life into it at only a fraction of the cost of a new grill. Make easy and fast repairs to your Weber model with a vast assortment of the authentic parts and accessories we have in stock.
If you have any questions or need assistance in finding the ideal Weber grill, parts, or accessories for you, the experts at BBQ Galore are always a phone call away.