Evo Affinity 30Gp Cooktop Indoor Gas Grill - 10-0075-NG
Short Description:The 30Gp is built to fit standard dimensions of residential kitchen countertops and islands. All controls are conveniently positioned up front on a curved control panel with an elevated cooking surface.
The Evo Affinity 30Gp is designed for indoor kitchens. Foods can be prepared directly on the cooktop, and either separately or simultaneously, pots and pans may be used as in traditional stove top cooking. The 30Gp has a 30” (762mm) diameter black oil-seasoned steel heated underneath by inner and outer gas tube burners. Evo’s technology allows independent heat adjustment across inner and outer cook surface zones for managing a wide range of menu possibilities. Heat is delivered to each burner via separate inner and outer control knobs.
Edge-to-edge even surface temperatures range from 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC) from the center to the outside edge without the hot spots and temperature problems prone to traditional square griddles. The burner system has a push button electronic ignition system which ignites both burners simultaneously. A stainless steel drip pan completely surrounds the underside of the cook surface catching all food debris. Separate spill over trays that contain and hold drip pan debris are concealed in front doors at right and left side of the control panel. Operating on either Natural Gas or Propane LP Gas with standing pilot light, the Affinity 30Gp Cooktop is an ideal solution for creating a social cooking space in your indoor kitchen.
- Width: 36 5/32 inches
- Height: 11 3/8 inches
- Diameter: 30 inches
- Weight: 163 lbs
Circular Flattop Grill
- 30” (762mm) circular oil seasoned steel cooking surface.
- Two temperature zones between inner and outer surface.
- Variable temperatures 225ºF to 525ºF (121ºC to 274ºC).
- With LP Propane gas total of 37,638 BTUs.
- With Natural Gas total of 36,267 BTUs.
- Knobs separately control inner and outer burners.
- Electronic push button ignition with standing pilot light.
- Natural Gas or LP Propane gas.
Designed For Indoor Kitchen Islands
- Wheeled positioning on patios or decks.
- Rear handle allows push or pull placement.
- Stainless steel tank sleeve conceals gas tank.
- Quick release removable cook surface and drip pan.
- Large stainless steel lid for steaming, roasting, baking and protecting cook surface from outdoor debris.
Easy Operation, Easy Maintenance, Easy Cleanup
- Cooking techniques: sauté, braise, flattop (plancha) grilling, pan fry, roast, poach, steam, toast.
- Cook surface is extremely durable and easy to clean.
- Stainless steel burners are protected against spill overs.
- Stainless steel drip pan surrounds cook surface with forward spillover slots to dual spill collection trays.
- Spill collection trays are conveniently located in front doors at each outward side of control panel.
All Evo Grills are Shipped With:
- One (1) Cook Surface Cleaning Kit – Includes Handle, Pad and Screen
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Spatulas
- One (1) Stainless Steel Cook Surface Scraper
- One (1) Evo Cookbook
EVO Limited Warranty
Evo, Incorporated warrants to the original residential consumer-purchaser that the Evo grill shall be free from rust-through on all metal surfaces and shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and reasonable use from the original date of purchase. Evo promises to replace, at its determination, any product or component that is defective and covered under this warranty for as long as you, the registered original consumer-purchaser, owns the grill. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty is for the benefit of the original consumer-purchaser and is non-transferable. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details: Click Here