FOGO Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal - 17.6 Lb.
Model FB8SKU 320020
Usually leaves our warehouse in 2-3 business days
Short Description:FOGO Premium Hardwood Lump Charcoal is the perfect fuel for direct and indirect grilling as well as smoking. It lights quickly, burns hotter/longer, and has a delicious oaky flavor.
- All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal great for smaller Kamado grills like BGE Minimax, Weber Kettle, Weber Smokey Mountain, and barrel type smokers & grills
- Delicious Oaky Hardwood Smoked Flavor
- Lights quickly and burns hotter and longer
- Restaurant Quality
- The pieces are mostly medium-sized around 2" to 3" (70%) with the rest at 1.3" to 2" (30%)
- Works well for direct and indirect grilling as well as smoking