Twin Eagles 54-inch Freestanding Gas Grill - TEBQ54RS-C-CART
Short Description:The performance of the exclusive grilling system is what separates Twin Eagles from other premium grill brands. Twin Eagles grills have a quality you will immediately see, feel, and trust. With a truly unique design, a Twin Eagles grill is the perfect piece for your stylish outdoor kitchen.
Twin Eagles offers the outdoor cooking equipment you deserve with their exclusive grills.
- 25,000 BTUs per burner constructed with 14 gauge 304 stainless steel with lifetime warranty
- High quality ceramic briquettes
- Hexagonal grates for more surface to food-to-surface contact
- Zone dividers to regulate different temperatures
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Easy to open hood assist system
- Interior lights with hood activated light switch for nighttime grilling
- Decorative LED control panel lights
- Multi-position and stow away warming rack
- Large capacity smoker box
- Temperature Gauge
- Made in USA
Exclusive Grilling System5 PART combines advanced technology and components engineered exclusively by Twin Eagles.
- DIRECT HEAT
- RADIANT HEAT
- ZONE GRILLING
- HEXAGONAL GRATES
- Preheat faster
- Reach higher temperatures
- Distribute heat more evenly
- Offer complete control in each grilling zone
- Use less gas
Infrared RotisserieAvailable with an infrared rear rotisserie burner and rotisserie set which includes spit rod, meat forks, and porcelain basting pan. Two position system maintains proper distance from the infrared burner to control efficient browning and to contain more juices. Rotisserie motor has 100 lb. turning capacity.
Sear ZoneAvailable with a Sear Zone. 25,000 BTUs of Direct Heat will sear your meats faster and deeper to seal in more juices. More juices means moist, flavorful food.
CartStandard features of the cart include soft-closing doors and self-latching drawers, fold-down side shelves with tool holders, and heavy-duty casters with front brakes for easy maneuverability and locking. The convenient pullout tray inside holds a trash receptacle or LP tank. Access doors feature flush handle design with high-polished accents
Available in propane and natural gas versions.
Twin Eagles Warranty
This warranty shall apply only to the products purchased and located in the continental United States and Canada. The warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase and proof of date of purchase is required. In order to activate the warranty, we require that you send in the attached warranty registration card. This warranty applies only to the original owner and may not be transferred.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details: Click Here