Weber Pulse 2000 Electric Grill - 5012001
Short Description:The Pulse 2000 Electric Grill is for the experienced griller who expects high-performance with convenience.
The Pulse 2000 Electric Grill is for the experienced griller who expects high-performance with convenience. Simply plug in, power on, and allow the digital precision temperature control to preheat to the desired temperature while the integrated Weber Connect smart technology provides precision grilling that delivers great results every time. Enjoy easy and convenient modern grilling with an authentic taste.
- Pulse operates on 13 amps of electrical current
- Maximum temperature of 600° F
- Digital precision temperature control provides consistent temperatures: While your food is cooking and you add more food to the grill, the digital precision temperature control measures the temperature inside the grill, automatically adjusting up to 600° F, as needed. This ensures a consistent temperature throughout the entire cook for perfectly grilled food.
- Weber Connect technology includes guided grilling with recipes: Simply select your protein and Weber Connect step-by-step grilling assistance walks you through everything from grill setup and seasoning to when your food has reached the perfect temperature to serve. It's like having your own personal grilling assistant on your smart phone.
- Digital Thermometer: The front control panel includes an easy-to-read LED display that shows the precise grill temperature, letting you know when the grill is just right for cooking your food.
- Status Indicator Lights for Preheat: Once you've set the control knob to Low, Medium, or High, two red lights pulse until the grill has reached the set temperature and the grates are preheated. At this time, a tone will sound and the lights will stop flashing, remaining a solid red.
- Weber Connect App remotely monitors grill and food temps
- Dual zone grilling: Simultaneously grill different foods in two temperature zones. Sear a steak over high heat on one side of the grill, while your veggies cook slowly over low heat on the other side.
- Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron Cooking Grates: Porcelain-enameled cast iron cooking grates provide superior and even heat retention to create beautiful sear marks. For great results, and to prevent food from sticking to the grates, simply clean the preheated grates with a grill brush before every meal.
- Width: 28 inches
- Depth: 23 inches
- Height: 15 inches