You have no items in your shopping cart.
A full 12cm of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
Solid-weld construction, 3mm thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5mm thick corten-steel panel, provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
Unique cooking chamber, domed back-to-back and side-to-side, eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
The smallest details can make a big difference. Solé’s oven includes a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
Handcrafted in Italy
Solé ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- Heavy-duty solid-weld construction using 3mm stainless steel reinforced with 5mm Corten steel for years of durable, rust-free performance
- 1/2" of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency
- Ready-to-cook in as little as 15 minutes
- Cook directly on Radiant Stone Interior
- Innovative Design eliminates hot spots & ensures even heat distribution
- Optional cart (FTMAR-CART) provides for easy and quick portability
- Eco-friendly & Efficent - using significantly less wood than traditional brick ovens
- Damper control for maximum heat retention & combustion control
- Handcrafted in Italy using the finest, most durable materials
- Long-lasting powder-coated, electro-galvanized metals, provide superb protection against corrosion
- Overall (WxHxD): 31" x 77" x 34"
- Interior, Cooking Area (WxHxD): 24" x 14" x 24"
|Stock Message||Special Order Item, expected to ship in 1-2 weeks|
|Cooking area||336 sq. in.|