Barbeques Galore In the News
Barbeques Galore is offering up to 40 percent off select products during its July 4th sale, including U.S.-made Weber grills and accessories, and Lovinflame’s fire table and vent-free fireplace.
Barbeque season is here, and if you’ve thought about upgrading the outdoor cooking equipment, now is the time and Barbeques Galore is the place.
The grills are on sale while supplies last and come boxed. Assembly and delivery is available for $165, but you know Dad will want to put this together by himself. Barbeques Galore has several locations, including in West L.A., Glendale and Studio City.
It’s one-stop shopping at Barbecues Galore. Start with your choice of grills and pick up the accessories and sauces you need to make your outdoor cooking the envy of your neighborhood. You can find everything from mitts and aprons to tongs, thermometers and cutting boards.
When working with leaner cuts of meat, it's important to not overcook them. Keep a Barbeque Galore thermometer near your stove so you can[...]-guarantee you get every type of meat to the just-right point of doneness.
Best Grills at Every Price. Barbeques Galore Grand Turbo: It has eight burners, built-in lighting and nearly 900 square inches of cooking space. $3,700; bbqgalore.com. Courtesy of Barbeques Galore.
- PENNLIVE: Made in America: Save on July 4th sales with these U.S. products
- OregonLive: Get everything you need on sale
- Cleveland: Made in America: Save on July 4th sales with these U.S. products
- MichiganLive: Made in America: Save on July 4th sales with these U.S. products
- Syracuse: July 4th Sales
- 95.9 The Ranch: Big Green Egg
- Go Country 105FM BBQ Giveaway
- 102.7 KISSFM Father's Day Price